Friday, February 11, 2011

Aku dan lagu..

Salam wth. It has been a long time since I didn't write about myself. Just posting the lyrics and some thoughts. I'm just following my mood. And my mood rajin has come back. Yey!!! :) sort of. Last night, I had arrived at my cocoon which is my greenery room around 9 am. ayyooo!! So late ma! But, it's okay. The main point is, I've safely arrived at uum. Alhamdulillah.. Then, jeng2... I saw my green bed. Miss my bed! Apalagi, it's bed time la!! Muahahaha.. Until the end of Asar.. Masya-Allah. Huhu. I can't sleep well when I was in the bus along the night journey. Layan. You know what, this coming 16th I have to sing two songs which are current songs for the Hari Pengasasan UUM. Huhu. The problem now is I don't know what kind of song I should bring on that night. Finding songs for my voice is tougher than answering the exam papers.. More than I expected. Sabar je la. Apapun, wish me all the best for this coming 16th. I have a butterfly in my stomach now. Headache and belly-ache, please go away from me.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment