Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heaven Knows

He's always on my mind
From the time I wake up,
Till I close my eyes.
He's everywhere I go
He's all I know.

And though he's so far away,
It just keeps getting stronger everyday
And even now he's gone
I'm still holding on

So tell me, where do I start
'Coz it's breakin' my heart
Don't wanna let him go
Maybe my love will come back someday
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find a way
But only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope & pray
Coz heaven knows.
My friends keep telling me
That if you really love him,
You've gotta set him free
And if he returns in time
I'll know he's mine


But tell me, where do I start
'Coz it's breakin' my heart
Don't wanna let him go

Why I live in despair
'Coz wide awake or dreamin',
I know he's never there
And all the time I act so brave,
I'm shakin' inside
Why does it hurt me so?
Heaven knows... heaven knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment