Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fairytale




I believe in fairytale love
Two people lost in the ocean of
Each others souls
Passion found deep in their minds
Where they come to find out that
They want and need nothing more
Than the love they’ve already obtained
Every breath is for them and every
Heartbeat is like the drum solo
That your body plays to the music
Of each others smiles
I might just be hopelessly romantic
Coughing out words to describe
My love and my pain
Hoping someday to say what I feel
To steal the heart of another
Only to find they wanted me to have it anyway
But I’ve come to realize that
You can’t have romance by yourself
What I really am is romantically hopeless
I long to have love but deep down I know
I know that the picture perfect life
Doesn’t come to everyone
But still I believe
I’ll always believe




Ami~xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment