Friday, May 6, 2011

Thought

Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. 
Not someone who plays with it.


Salam wth. Seeing the thought above makes me ponder n realize that love is not finding the right person. It teaches us how to be much, much better from time to time. U know what, I've been fall in love twice n both of them were not right for me. Y do I say so? Because they were not serious with me. Just playing around with me actually. I'm just like a Barbie. GOSH! When they have got what they want, I mean, when they have found the true person for them, they left me with giving me some stupid reasons that I cannot accept. Lebih kurang cheat me la. The first one left me just like that. Disappear n left me behind. Until now, I still don't know the reason why he left me. While the 2nd one, he left me for other girl. He accepted me as his girlfriend because he was frustrated with other girl before me and left me after he found someone that could make him happy. In my opinion la.. The sad part is, they didn't being honest with me. I've told them many times, if they like someone after this, I'll back off n resign my title as their girlfriend. But of of them didn't listen. Hmmm.. Sometimes, I feel like I'm uniting people's love tau! WAHH!! Only God knows kan.. While I'm alone (single!) n continue my life as usual, suddenly something happened! Happened in my life. A climax episode u know. Someone has proposed me to be his wife. ALHAMDULILLAH.. At last! Then I accepted his proposal coz I've promised to myself, Allah n my parents if someone proposes me to be his wife, no matter who is he, then I'll accept him. I know Allah plans the best for me. N I'm totally depend n cling on Him now and forever, Insya-Allah.. N now, I'm so happy with that guy and Insya-Allah we will marry in this year, Insya-Allah, if Allah's will. :) Apapun, pray the best for both of us k? I hope he will be my home to my homeless heart.. Luv u abang!


Truly,
Ami~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment